Thursday, June 30, 2011

Yum!

I've decided to share recipes that I try out.  Especially since I now have time to cook!  I missed cooking.  I didn't even realize I liked it.  Until I was a full-time working mom that barely had time to paint her toenails or finish all the laundry.  I would get home from work and feed Caleb, while Chris cooked dinner.  And he's pretty good at it honestly.  But since retiring from teaching for now, I have the gift of time given back to me.  Well, not really, but I do have much more of it now! 

Here's my latest attempt-fruit cobbler.  I've made it twice and it is DELICIOUS!  I'm pretty sure if you are from the south you are required to like cobbler.  I think it's a sin if you don't.  The recipe calls for peaches but you could substitute any fruit.  I made it with cherries, raspberries, and blueberries both times.  Add vanilla ice cream and you are in for a treat!  Oh, and it's super easy too!

Easy Fruit Cobbler Recipe

Before...looks very patriotic!  ;)

Voila!  YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment